My full details are:
Full name: Shelley Ward trading as Moo Doodle
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 20 Pinhill Road, Banbury, Oxfordshire,OX16 2NQ
2. What data do we collect about you
Identity Date may include your first name, last name, title.
Contact Date may include your delivery address, email address.
Transaction Data may include details about payment between us.
3. How we collect your data
We collect data about you through the following:
Direct interaction you may provide data by filling in forms on our site, or by communicating with us by post or email when you:
· Make an order
· Make an enquiry
· Subscribe to our newsletters
· Give feedback / leave a review
Third parties we may receive personal data about you from the following parties:
4. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
· We only use your personal data when legally permitted.
· To perform a contract between us by means of communicating with you about your order, to fulfil your order.
· To provide email newsletters where consent has been provided.
· When we need to comply with regulatory or legal obligations.
· To use data analytics to improve our website to keep our website updated and relevant for legitimate interest to help develop our business.
EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION: We use MailChimp to provide my email newsletter service. In order to sign up to this service an individual has to submit personal information about themselves, such as name and email address. Any information you provide to us for the purpose of email subscription will be used only for the purpose of sending you the email communications to which you have subscribed. You can ‘opt out’ of the newsletter at any time by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of each newsletter.
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the following parties for the purpose set out below:
· Royal Mail for the purpose of delivery service to fulfil a contract with you.
· Professional advisers including, legal, insurance, banking and accounting services for legitimate interest in running my business.
· HM Revenue & Customs for legal obligation.
6. DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose we collected it for, including the purpose of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
7. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include
· Request access to your personal data.
· Request correction of your personal data.
· Request erasure of your personal data.
· Object to processing of your personal data
· Request restriction of processing your personal data.
· Request transfer of your personal data
· Right to withdraw consent
You can see more about your rights at here
If you wish to exercise any of these rights set out above, please email me at email@example.com
When you click on links on the website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of others sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements
Last updated 14th March 2019